Motor yacht Korab is a luxury mini cruiser that will certainly catch attention while sailing through the waters of the Adriatic coast. It was built in 2002 and completely refurnished in 2011, sparing no expense in making this cruising yacht indeed a remarkable example of naval architecture and design.
With 4 double and 2 twin cabins, Korab can accommodate up to 12 persons aboard. All cabins are spacious, with air conditioning and private bathrooms, enabling its guests to feel truly at home.
The salon is divided into two sections, a comfortable seating area with a handmade bar and a big dining table. There is also a plasma TV, DVD player whereas Wi-Fi is available throughout the entire yacht.
The exterior layout of the boat is just as impressive as its interior design, offering guests a lot of space for sunbathing, relaxing and al fresco dining.
Additional outdoor activities include water skiing, diving, wakeboarding and kayaking whereas a speedboat is ideal for exploring an array of hidden summer spots all along the Adriatic coast.
Chartering motor yacht Korab means you will be attended by a 5-member crew that will be at your disposal during the entire cruise to make sure every detail of your holiday matches your expectations. The crew puts strong emphasis on the gastronomic delights, prepared by a renowned chef aboard, using fresh Mediterranean ingredients. So, apart from unraveling a new destination every day, you will also be pampered by world-class delicacies and a premium wine selection that will await you on daily basis.
There are multiple sailing routes you can choose from, ranging from the fascinating summer destinations of the North Adriatic to the riveting south parts of the Adriatic coast. In order to make your vacation as personalized as possible, you can also create your own sailing itinerary based solely on your wishes and preferences. Irrespective of your choice, Croatia’s captivating charm as well as Korab’s beauty and sumptuous decor will compel you to cherish every minute of your sailing holiday.
• 4 x Double cabins with private toilet and shower
• 2 x Twin cabins with private toilet and shower
• Spacious and nicely decorated cabins with en-suite facilities, air conditioning, window, desk and wardrobe
• Bedlinen, towels, beach towels included
• Spacious saloon divied in two sections
• Warm and welcoming atmosphere
• The salon is all hand made from noble wood
• Dining table and a cozy seating area with bar
• Fully equipped kitchen
• Separate crew quarters
• Spacious sun deck area coated in teak
• Sundeck beds
• Covered deck area with dining table
• Tender Baracuda
• Outboard engine 60 HP
• SUP (Stand up paddle board)
• Snorkeling equipment
• Fishing ropes
• Water ski
• TV, DVD, WiFi
• Shipboard accommodation: maximum number of 12 guests sleeping in 6 cabins
• Crew: 4 crew members, service on board
• Fuel for cruising: up to 4 hours of cruising per day
• Air conditioning: unlimited
• Linen: bed sheets, bathroom towels
• Yacht cleaning
• Recreational equipment (SUP, kayak, snorkeling gear)
• Tender for transfers to/from the yacht
• Tender for watersports - 3 h/week
Food and beverages
Private marinas on request
Entrance fees for National park
Dubrovnik visit fee on Split - Split route
One way charter (to be paid only in case of empty-leg)
Water sports that require use of fuel
Transfers to/from the yacht/hotel/airport
Tips for the crew
• VAT 13%
• APA (Advance Provisioning Allowance): 30% of the charter fee
To cover the following costs, but not limited to:
• Food and beverages for the Charter party
• Port fees, anchorages, private marina fees
• Fuel for water sports
• National park entrances
• Delivery/redelivery fee if any
• Custom fees and charter licences if chartered outside Croatia
• Shipping agents’ fees
• Anything else that guests might need or require during the charter
VAT 13% not included in charter price
The yacht particulars displayed above are displayed in good faith and whilst believed to be correct, are not guaranteed. All information is subject to change without any prior notice and is without warranty. Prices shown in the results above are indicative and may differ from our detailed offer. Possible discounts may apply but are not included in the prices indicated above. Exact pricing, yacht specifications, pictures/brochures will be confirmed by our booking department upon your request. For a more detailed offer, please send us your inquiry.
50% upon reservation
50% 6 weeks prior to the charter