Gulet Carpe Diem 7 is a beautiful sailing yacht available for charter and cruising holiday in Croatia. Completely refitted, Gulet Carpe Diem 7 demonstrates ample exterior spaces and tasteful nautical interior, guaranteeing ultimate guest satisfaction on board.
With 30 meters of pure elegance and style, this lovely cruising yacht can accommodate up to 9 guests in 4 cabins comprised of one master cabin with an additional bed, 2 double cabins and 1 twin cabin. Each cabin is tastefully decorated and equipped with air conditioning, safe deposit box and en suite bathroom. The cabins also have room service and plenty of storage space with ceiling reaching 2.30 meters in height.
Apart from a spacious sleeping area, gulet Carpe Diem 7 boasts equally inviting indoor salon, which is also air-conditioned and features a list of amenities such as satellite TV, DVD and CD player as well as a small library. There is a free Wi-Fi throughout the boat whereas a variety of water sports equipment awaits sports enthusiasts who will get the chance to try out kayaking, wakeboarding, water skiing, knee boarding, snorkeling as well as other activities not included in the gulet’s price like scuba diving, big game fishing and rafting.
A real social spot is definitely the gulet’s round aft deck with a comfortable dining table and a lounge area, perfect for gourmet dining and relaxing.
The bow also offers an ideal ambiance for stealing away relaxing and intimate moments, featuring a lovely cushioned sofa with a coffee table.
Gulet Carpe Diem 7 comes with a carefully selected crew that will be right there on hand to assist you with whatever you might need during your sailing holiday. Another appealing feature of this gulet is surely its excellent performance while under sails which renders it one of the few gulets on the charter market to provide you with such a unique experience of the Dalmatian coast. It is available for charter from Split or Dubrovnik, giving you the opportunity to explore the most sought after cruising destinations on the Mediterranean and have a spectacular sailing vacation in Croatia.
• 1 x Master Cabin with an additional bed with private toilet and shower
• 2 x Double Cabins with private toilet and shower
• 1 x Twin Cabin with private toilet and shower
• Spacious and nicely decorated cabins with lots of natural light, storage space, air conditioning, safe deposit box and en suite bathroom
• Bedlinen, towels, beach towels included
• Individually contollable air-conditioning in each cabin
• Bright indoor salon, air-conditioning, satellite TV, DVD and CD player and small library
• Dining table and bar
• Fully equipped kitchen
• Separate crew quarters
• Aft deck with a comfortable dining table and a lounge area ideal for gourmet dining and relaxing
• Lovely cushioned sofa with a coffee table on the bow
• Front deck area with sunbeds
• 4.8 m tender
• Outboard engine 100 HP
• 2 x Paddle board
• 2 x Kayak
• 1 x Wakeboard
• 1 x Windsurf
• 2 x Water ski (adult and children)
• 2 x Under water scooter
• 1 x Kneeboard
• 1 x Donut
• Wi-Fi is available throughout the gulet
• TV, DVD, CD player, small library
• Yacht with the complete equipment
• Yacht rental from Saturday to Saturday
• Accommodation for maximum 8+1 guests
• 4 members of crew, service on board
• Unlimited cruising hours
• Generator 24/7 (air-conditioning)
• Port fees and tourist tax
• Bed linen and towels
• Yacht cleaning
• Use of leisure equipment on board (SUP, kayak, snorkeling equipment)
• Tender for transfers to/from the yacht
• Food and drinks
• Entrance fees to the National Parks
• Water sports that require use of fuel
• Jet ski
• Transfer from and/or to the yacht
• Tips for the crew
Half board (breakfast, lunch, 1 x welcome dinner) - 400 EUR person/week
Full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner) - 700 EUR person/week
Extra meal (dinner) - 45 EUR/person
Children: 0-2 years gratis, 2-10 years 50% discount on food price
1) Drinks and beverages are available from yacht's bar by the bar price list. Bringing your own drinks on board is prohibited.
2) All inclusive domestic package - 300 EUR person/week (Croatian wine, beer, water, soft drinks, coffee, tea, Whisky Red Label, Rum Bacardi or Captain Morgan, Gin Bombay or Tanqueray, Vodka Absolut or Smirnoff, Tequila Sierra or similar)
3) Non-alcoholic drinks package - 150 EUR person/week
The yacht particulars displayed above are displayed in good faith and whilst believed to be correct, are not guaranteed. All information is subject to change without any prior notice and is without warranty. Prices shown in the results above are indicative and may differ from our detailed offer. Possible discounts may apply but are not included in the prices indicated above. Exact pricing, yacht specifications, pictures/brochures will be confirmed by our booking department upon your request. For a more detailed offer, please send us your inquiry.
50% upon reservation
50% 6 weeks prior to the charter