Gulet Croatia is a luxury gulet available for charterers who wish to explore the charms of the Mediterranean cruises. Completely refitted in 2017, luxury gulet Croatia has become a charter jewel where nothing has been overlooked.
Gulet Croatia provides accommodation for up to 14 guests in 7 fully ensuited cabins. There are 4 double bed cabins and 3 twin cabins, featuring air conditioning with separate control in each cabin and a safe.
Her welcoming interiors also include a spacious salon where natural tones play against polished wood finishing, achieving classic yet effective look.
There are also separate crew quarters to ensure maximum privacy to the guests and a kitchen with all essential appliances including an indoor and outdoor barbecue.
The guests will also appreciate the comprehensive inventory of amenities such as giant plasma TV, VHF, DVD and CD player, radio and karaoke.
As one of the largest gulets available for charter in Croatia, cruising yacht Croatia definitely provides plenty of exterior space to relax and socialize.
There is a spacious lounge on the stern deck featuring a large table and a sitting area for 14 guests, a sunbathing and other sitting area on the bow deck. Both of these areas may be covered by a tent so you can relax in the shade and enjoy the excellent local dishes prepared by the private chef on board.
If a bit more entertainment or excitement is desired, you can always take advantage of gulet’s water sports equipment such as kayak, a jet ski with 3 seats, stand up paddle board, donut, water ski, wake board as well as snorkeling and fishing gear.
Reflecting high charter standards, gulet’s crew can also introduce you to some of the best destinations and activities in the sailing area of your choice, such as diving and fishing with guided experts. They also take pride in presenting their special programs for charter guests who seek a different and unique experience of Croatia, such as a senior program or team building events.
Whether exploring southern or northern Croatia, playing in the water or engaging in myriad fun activities on shore, cruising on gulet Croatia is the best way to reconnect with yourself and embrace the beauty and culture of the Mediterranean that you will find nowhere else.
• 4 x Double Cabin - Cabins with double bed. Private bathroom with shower and toilet
• 3 x Twin Cabin - Cabin with two single beds. Private bathroom with shower and toilet
• Each cabin has its own toilet with shower box
• Bedding info: bed linen is included in price
• Tender with outboard engine
• 2 x SUP
• 2 x Kayak
• Snorkeling equipment
• Fishing equipment
• Jet ski
• Water skiing
• Tube ride
• Yacht with complete equipment
• One-week yacht charter
• Accommodation for max.14 guests sleeping in 7 cabins
• 4 crew members
• Up to 4 hours of navigation per day
• Air conditioning: 6 hours a day
• Bed linen, towels, beach towels
• Yacht cleaning
• Food and drinks
• Port fees, anchorages
• Private marinas (if requested from clients)
• National Park Entrance fees
• Water sports that require the use of fuel
• Jet ski 200 EUR/h
• Transfers from/to the yacht
• Crew tips
• Port fees
Half board (breakfast and lunch): 520 EUR person/week
Extra meal (dinner) - 50 EUR/person
Children: 0- years free of charge, 2-10 years 50% discount on food price
1) All-inclusive premium alcoholic drinks: 350 EUR person/week (tea, coffee, fresh orange juice, all kinds of fruit juices, carbonated juices, water, mineral water, Jameson, Jack Daniels, Absolut vodka, Hendricks Gin, Havana rum, Martell cognac, Don Julio tequila, Monin syrups, High-quality Croatian wines - Grk, Plavac Mali, Zinfandel, Cabernet Sauvignon, Posip, Zlatarica, Sparkling wines)
2) All-inclusive non-alcoholic drinks: 190 EUR person/week (tea, coffee, fresh orange juice, all kinds of fruit juices, carbonated juices, water, mineral water)
Port fees and anchorages are to be paid in cash and on spot according to the mooring rates listed in each port or anchorage. Total weekly cost of mooring depends on the chosen itinerary / ports of call. During favorable weather conditions is possible to anchor safely outside the port and thus reduce the mooring fees.( 1 000 - 1 500 EUR/week)
The yacht particulars displayed above are displayed in good faith and whilst believed to be correct, are not guaranteed. All information is subject to change without any prior notice and is without warranty. Prices shown in the results above are indicative and may differ from our detailed offer. Possible discounts may apply but are not included in the prices indicated above. Exact pricing, yacht specifications, pictures/brochures will be confirmed by our booking department upon your request. For a more detailed offer, please send us your inquiry.
50% upon reservation
50% 6 weeks before embarkation