Luxury gulet Saint Luca is a wonderful choice for yacht charter holidays and cruise vacations in Croatia. Private cruises aboard Saint Luca offer the highest level of charter holiday standards in some of the most beguiling nautical destinations on the Adriatic.
Ten charter guests can be comfortably accommodated in 5 sleeping cabins; 2 of which are master cabins and the remaining 3 are double cabins. Air conditioning inside the yacht is available 24 / 7 as well as the Wi-Fi.
A lovely dining area with a bar await you in the main salon whereas the outdoor areas offer serene moments of pure relax.
Al fresco dining under the stars is possible on the stern deck where there is also an exterior yacht bar. Bow area, on the other hand, gives plenty of opportunity to enjoy some sunbathing whereas fly bridge is the place to be if one prefers some peace and quiet in the Jacuzzi tub.
A vast array of leisure equipment is sufficient for fun moments in the water while 4 crew members will do everything in their power to make your gulet cruise in Croatia as carefree as possible.
Gulet Saint Luca can be chartered from two ports, either Split or Dubrovnik but whichever sailing region you choose to explore, rest assured that your cruise will be a testimony to a plethora of cultural and natural wonders of the Adriatic coast.
In the past two decades, Croatia has been thriving as a must-see nautical destination and gulet cruises have garnered particular interest as being one of the most authentic cruising holidays on the Adriatic that combine the echo of a traditional Mediterranean experience with a dose of low-key luxury that will make your cruise holiday a real treat.
We firmly believe that rental of luxury gulet such as Saint Luca means adding that little something extra to your next sailing holiday in Croatia.
• 1 x Master cabin - Cabin with double bed (220x160 cm). Cabin size: 13 m2. Private bathroom with shower box and home type toilet.
• 1 x Master cabin - Cabin with double bed (220x160 cm). Cabin size: 10 m2. Private bathroom with shower box and home type toilet.
• 2 x Double cabin - Cabin with double bed (220x160 cm). Cabin size: 9 m2. Private bathroom with shower box and home type toilet
• 1 x Double cabin - Cabin with double bed (220x160 cm). Cabin size: 7 m2. Private bathroom with shower box and home type toilet
VAT, shipboard accommodation, yacht with the complete equipment, 4 crew members, 4 hours of cruising per day, fuel for generator (24/7), bed linen, towels, yacht cleaning, tender for transfers to/from the yacht, Wi-Fi Internet
Food and beverages
Port and marina fees, anchorages
National park and park of nature entrances
Land transfers to/from the yacht/hotel/airport
Tips for the crew
• Port fees
Half board (breakfast,lunch) - 450 EUR person/week
Full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner) - 700 EUR person/week
Children: 0-5 years free of charge, 5-12 years 50% discount
Extra meal: 50 EUR person/week
1) Drinks and beverages are available from yacht's bar by the bar price list. Bringing your own drinks on board is prohibited.
2) All inclusive domestic package - 330 EUR person/week (includes Croatian quality wines, beers, spirits, soft drinks, natural and mineral water, coffee, tea, juices
3) All inclusive non-alcoholic package - 140 EUR person/week
4) Drinks and beverages completely supplied by clients: cost service of beverages - 1000 EUR/week
Port fees and anchorages are to be paid in cash and on spot according to the mooring rates listed in each port or anchorage. Total weekly cost of mooring depends on the chosen itinerary / ports of call. During favorable weather conditions is possible to anchor safely outside the port and thus reduce the mooring fees.
The yacht particulars displayed above are displayed in good faith and whilst believed to be correct, are not guaranteed. All information is subject to change without any prior notice and is without warranty. Prices shown in the results above are indicative and may differ from our detailed offer. Possible discounts may apply but are not included in the prices indicated above. Exact pricing, yacht specifications, pictures/brochures will be confirmed by our booking department upon your request. For a more detailed offer, please send us your inquiry.
50% upon reservation
50% 6 weeks prior to the charter