Gulet Polo - Gulet charter Croatia
Gulet Polo is a wonderful cruising gulet available for private cruises and charter in Croatia. Sailing in Croatia can be comfortable as well as exciting, mostly due to Polo’s 3 double bed cabins and one double bed cabin with an additional bed. Each cabin is air conditioned with an en suite with showering from the sink faucet. Gulet Polo also provides its guests a cozy bar and a bar whereas the outdoor areas feature two shaded dining tables, a sofa and plenty of sun mattresses for sunbathing. For further entertainment gulet Polo offers a variety of sports equipment such as snorkeling gear and an inflatable kayak. Sailing route is arranged according to the guests’ personal preferences and includes the Dalmatian coast and its beautiful islands such as Brac, Hvar, Drvenik, Mljet, Korcula and many others. Charter rates include a half board menu for up to 8 persons and port taxes (marina fees are excluded from the charter price). Gulet Polo is family owned and there are only two crew members, a captain and his wife. The two of them have been in the charter business for quite some time and know exactly how to indulge their guests and make them feel at ease during their holiday in Croatia. Apart from its affordable price, another important advantage of chartering gulet Polo is a range of delicious, homemade Mediterranean dishes prepared with the utmost care and attention. If you seek a cruising holiday at a reasonable price, renting gulet Polo is a wonderful option for spending a lovely sailing vacation on the Adriatic.
• 4 x Double cabin - Cabin with double bed (200x140 cm). Private bathroom with shower and toilet
• Outboard engine 30 Hp
• Snorkeling equipment
• Fishing gear
• TV, DVD, CD Player
• Air conditioning
• Accommodation for maximum 8 guests sleeping in 4 cabins
• Yacht with the complete equipment
• 2 members of crew, service on board
• Up to 4 hours of cruising per day
• Air-conditioning (up to 4/h per day)
• Bed linen and towels
• Yacht cleaning
• Use of leisure equipment on board
• Wi-Fi Internet
• Food and drinks
• Port fees, anchorages
• Private Marinas of request
• Entrance fees for National parks
• Land transfers to/from the yacht/hotel/airport
• Tip for the crew
Half board (breakfast and lunch) - 350 EUR person/week
• Drinks and beverages are available from yacht's bar by the bar price list. Bringing your own drinks on board is prohibited.
• All inclusive domestic package (Croatian wines, beers, water, mineral water, soft drinks - juices, coffee, milk, tea) - 200 EUR per person/week
• Domestic non alcoholic drinks package (water, mineral water, soft drinks - juices, coffee, milk, tea) - 100 EUR person/week
Port fees and anchorages are to be paid in cash and on spot according to the mooring rates listed in each port or anchorage. Total weekly cost of mooring depends on the chosen itinerary / ports of call. During favorable weather conditions is possible to anchor safely outside the port and thus reduce the mooring fees.
Gulet Polo is available for charter from bases: Split
The yacht particulars displayed above are displayed in good faith and whilst believed to be correct, are not guaranteed. All information is subject to change without any prior notice and is without warranty. Prices shown in the results above are indicative and may differ from our detailed offer. Possible discounts may apply but are not included in the prices indicated above. Exact pricing, yacht specifications, pictures/brochures will be confirmed by our booking department upon your request. For a more detailed offer, please send us your inquiry.
50% upon reservation
50% 6 weeks prior to the charter