Gulet Nautilus is an elegant 31 m long yacht available for charter and private cruise in Croatia. Suitable for either family charters or sailing holidays with a group of friends, gulet Nautilus can accommodate up to 16 guests in its 8 double bed cabins.
Spacious salon with a dining table and a TV is perfect for escaping the summer heat. There is also a large sunbathing area on the front deck whereas the aft deck features an outdoor dining table that sits comfortably up to 16 persons.
Gulet Nautilus boasts multiple dining options since the front deck also offers a shaded sitting area, ideal for a more causal al fresco dining.
Gulet Nautilus also deserves attention due to its varied inventory of water sports equipment that will surely keep the charter guests entertained for hours, there are water skis, two kayaks, a donut, two paddle boards and a wakeboard.
Apart from lots of recreational activities, you can also try some delicious local meals. Nautilus gives you the possibility to choose between half board and full board dining options, which grants you far more flexibility when it comes to planning your sailing holiday.
As a family run business, everything aboard Nautilus is taken care of with great precision and efficiency. This is also evident in the excellent charter service provided by the gulet’s crew of four. Available from Split or Trogir, gulet Nautilus may also be chartered for a one - way cruise to Dubrovnik if you wish to explore the southern stretch of the Croatian coastline. Whether you like basking in the warm Mediterranean sun, doing water sports or enjoying delicious food, gulet Nautilus is the right choice for you.
3 x Double Cabins – cabin with double bed (140*200 cm). Private bathroom with shower box and toilet
3 x Double Cabins – cabin with double bed (135*200 cm). Private bathroom with shower box and toilet
2 x Double Cabins – cabin with double bed (120*200 cm). Private bathroom with shower box and toilet
• Dinghy 6 m
• Outboard engine 60 HP
• Kayak x 2
• SUP x 2
• Waterski, Wakeboard, Ringo (charged extra 100 EUR/h)
• Yacht with complete equipment
• One-week yacht charter
• Accommodation for max.16 guests sleeping in 8 cabins
• 4 crew members
• Up to 4 hours of navigation per day
• Air conditioning: 6 hours a day until midnight
• Bed linen, towels, beach towels
• Yacht cleaning
• Food and drinks
• Port fees, anchorages
• Private marinas (if requested from clients)
• National Park Entrance fees
• One-way charter to/from Dubrovnik (in case of empty-leg)
• Water sports that require the use of fuel
• Transfers from/to the yacht
• Crew tips
• Port fees
Half board (breakfast and lunch) - 520 EUR person/week
Full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner) - 780 EUR person/week
Extra meal (dinner) - 60 EUR/person
Children: 0-2 years gratis, 2-10 years 35% discount on food price
1) Drinks from yacht's bar: according to the bar price list. Bringing your own drinks on board is prohibited.
2) All-Inclusive drinks package: 450 EUR person/week (Croatian quality wines Rose, Red, White, Croatian Lager beer, water, carbonated drinks, juices, Gin Sapphire Bombay, Jameson Whiskey or Johnnie Walker Red Label, Absolut Vodka, Tequilla J. Cuervo)
3) All-Inclusive domestic drinks package: 350 EUR person/week (domestic non-alcoholic and alcoholic drinks - water, carbonated drinks, juices, wine, beer)
4) All-Inclusive non-alcoholic drinks package: 190 EUR person/week (domestic non-alcoholic drinks, water, carbonated drinks, juices)
Port fees and anchorages are to be paid in cash and on spot according to the mooring rates listed in each port or anchorage. Total weekly cost of mooring depends on the chosen itinerary / ports of call. During favorable weather conditions is possible to anchor safely outside the port and thus reduce the mooring fees.( 800 - 1 500 EUR/week)
Gulet Nautilus is available for charter from bases: Split
The yacht particulars displayed above are displayed in good faith and whilst believed to be correct, are not guaranteed. All information is subject to change without any prior notice and is without warranty. Prices shown in the results above are indicative and may differ from our detailed offer. Possible discounts may apply but are not included in the prices indicated above. Exact pricing, yacht specifications, pictures/brochures will be confirmed by our booking department upon your request. For a more detailed offer, please send us your inquiry.
50% upon reservation
50% 6 weeks prior to the charter