Chartering gulet Linda is ideal for families or groups up to 14 guests.
Gulet Linda is a wooden cruising yacht of impressive beauty and style, offering exceptional holiday moments during your sailing in Croatia. Gulet Linda has 7 elegantly furnished double cabins, all with air-conditioning and en suite facilities. Chartering gulet Linda is ideal for families or group of friends of up to 14.
Spacious interior salon is equipped with TV, DVD player, internet access, stereo and a bar, offering utmost comfort and respite from the Mediterranean sun.
Gulet Linda also boasts exceptional exterior spaces, foredeck being transformed into a comfortable cushioned area, simply inviting you to lounge or sunbathe.
Rear deck is also another lovely area with a beautiful teak table, ideal for outdoor dining and relaxing while being anchored in one of many enthralling parts of the Adriatic coast.
For those who wish to have a more active and dynamic holiday, gulet Linda also provides snorkeling and fishing gear, water skis, wake board, tube and canoe whereas additional activities such as scuba diving, rafting and free climbing may also be arranged upon request.
To make your cruise a genuine pleasure and joy, you will be accompanied by 4 highly professional crew members, a captain, chef, sailor and a bartender. Each one of them possesses great sailing experience whereas the chef is well known for his culinary delicacies that will make you want to come again and again.
There are several possible routes that you can choose from, including central Dalmatian islands, Dubrovnik, Split and other marvelous destinations of the Adriatic coast. Depending on your wishes and preferences, you may also wish to include wine routes or visit national parks as a part of your sailing itinerary. Every day exploring another fascinating destination, reveling in the well-merited leisure and impeccable service, enjoying authentic cuisine while listening to the soothing rhythm of the waves are just one of many things to fill you day aboard gulet Linda.
• 7 x Double cabins with private toilet and shower
• Bed linen, towels and beach towels
• Air-conditioning in each cabin
• Spacious, air conditioned salon equipped with seating area and table
• Fully equipped kitchen
• Separate crew quarters
• Mahogany furniture, warm and welcoming atmosphere
• Stern deck provides comfortable cushioned area, large teak table ideal for outdoor dining and relaxing
• Front deck area is equipped with sunbeds and cushioned seating area
• Tender 5 m with outboard engine Yamaha 70 HP
• Snorkeling equipment
• Fishing equipment
• Water ski
• Wi Fi
TV, DVD/CD player
VAT, shipboard accommodation, yacht with the complete equipment, 4 crew members, up to 4 hours of cruising per day, bed linen, towels, beach towels, yacht cleaning, Wi-Fi Internet
Food and beverages
Port fees, anchorages (500 - 1000 EUR per week)
Entrance fees for National parks
Tips for the crew
Half board (breakfast, lunch) – 350 EUR person/week. (includes 2 dinners: welcome dinner and extra dinner)
Extra meal (dinner) - 45 EUR/person
Children: 0-2 years free of charge, 2-10 years 50% discount on food price
1) All inclusive domestic package – 170 EUR person/week (water, Croatian quality wines, beer, soft drinks, coffee, tea, domestic alcoholic drinks)
2) All inclusive domestic non alcoholic package – 100 EUR person/week
3) Drinks and beverages on yacht bar only. Bringing your own drinks on board is prohibited.
4) Drinks and beverages completely supplied by clients – corkage fee 600 EUR/week
The yacht particulars displayed above are displayed in good faith and whilst believed to be correct, are not guaranteed. All information is subject to change without any prior notice and is without warranty. Prices shown in the results above are indicative and may differ from our detailed offer. Possible discounts may apply but are not included in the prices indicated above. Exact pricing, yacht specifications, pictures/brochures will be confirmed by our booking department upon your request. For a more detailed offer, please send us your inquiry.
50% upon reservation
6 weeks before the charter