Gulet Fortuna is an extraordinary yacht showcasing exceptional style, quality and luxury. Fortuna was designed to please the most demanding of yachtsmen and is simply an ideal choice for those who seek a relaxing and luxurious vacation in Croatia.
Due to 7 stunningly furnished cabins (4 double bed cabins and 3 twin bed cabins), this amazing sailing yacht can accommodate up to 12 guests. Each cabin is air-conditioned and has private en suite facilities and a sound system.
The main salon is spacious, featuring a comfortable seating and a dining area along with a bar.
In order for all our guests to enjoy the Mediterranean sun, mesmerizing panoramas of the Adriatic coast and al-fresco dining, gulet Fortuna boasts a vast deck with additional two tables and a big sundeck with pads and mattresses. Both the sundeck and a seating area can be covered by a canopy to offer our guests refreshment under the shade.
There is also an outside stern salon with a dining table for 12 guests where you can enjoy a variety of fresh local delicacies, prepared in the gulet’s galley by the onboard cook.
Apart from the chef, the crew consists of another 2 members; a captain and a hostess (upon request) who ensure both comfort and high quality service during your stay onboard.
This gulet also provides a wide array of amenities such as tender, outboard engine, canoe, water skis, snorkeling and fishing equipment.
Gulet Fortuna is equipped for safe cruising along the Adriatic coast, from Croatia to Montenegro, offering utmost comfort along with a dash of luxury. Suitable for either larger or more intimate groups, this amazing gulet offers its guests an opportunity to have an invigorating sailing holiday and enjoy bustling harbors and charming fishing villages while sailing aboard one of the loveliest charter gulets that Croatia has to offer.
• 4 x Double bed cabin with private toilet and shower
• 3 x Twin cabin with private toilet and shower
• Each cabin has electric 220 V sockets that can be used when generator is on (also during the sailing)
• Air-conditioning in each cabin
• Each bathroom is equipped with hairdryer and bathroom hygiene set
• Bed linen, towels, beach towels included
• The main salon features a comfortable seating area with bar
• Air-conditioning, satellite TV, DVD and CD player
• Fully equipped kitchen
• Separate crew quarters
• Two additional tables and seating area on the bow deck
• Covered sundeck area with sun pads and mattresses
• Covered stern dining table for 12 guests
• Outboard engine
• Kayak for 2 persons
• Water ski
• Snorkeling equipment
• Finishing gear
• Wi-Fi Internet
• TV, DVD, CD player
VAT, shipboard accommodation, yacht with the complete equipment, 4 members of crew, 4 hours of cruising per day, fuel for generator, fuel for tender, bed linen, towels, yacht cleaning, Wi-Fi Internet
Food and beverages
Tourist tax: 1,50 EUR per person per day
Port and marina fees
Entrance fees for National parks
Additional sports and activities
Dubrovnik visit fee on Split - Split route - 1 200 EUR
One way delivery fee: 1 200 EUR
Extra navigation: 50 EUR/h
Half board (breakfast and lunch): 315 EUR person/week
Full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner): 490 EUR person/week
Children: 0-2 years free of charge, 2-10 years 50% discount on food price, 10-12 years 30% discount on food price
1) Domestic non-alcoholic package: 90 EUR person/week
2) All inclusive domestic package: 170 EUR person/week
3) Drinks and beverages are available from yacht's bar by the bar price list.
4) Drinks and beverages completely supplied by clients - beverages service cost: 600 EUR/week
The yacht particulars displayed above are displayed in good faith and whilst believed to be correct, are not guaranteed. All information is subject to change without any prior notice and is without warranty. Prices shown in the results above are indicative and may differ from our detailed offer. Possible discounts may apply but are not included in the prices indicated above. Exact pricing, yacht specifications, pictures/brochures will be confirmed by our booking department upon your request. For a more detailed offer, please send us your inquiry.
50% upon reservation
50% 6 weeks prior to the charter