Motor sailer Altair is a charming cruising gulet yacht that makes sailing along the Adriatic coast utterly pleasant and engaging.
Gulet Altair offers 4 subtly decorated guest cabins with French-style beds and 2 guest cabins with separate beds, all air-conditioned and equipped with en suite facilities.
However, a highlight of the yacht’s décor is the cozy salon decorated in warm, bright colors that contains a formal dining table for 12 guests and amenities such as TV, Play Station, DVD and MP3 player, stereo sound system and Internet access.
25 meters long, this amazing motor sailer was designed to offer spacious and inviting deck areas covered in teak wood, suitable for sunbathing, dining and lounging.
There is a lovely shaded dining area, allowing guests to indulge in a vast assortment of the chef’s culinary excellence while admiring the panoramic views and enjoying the balmy summer breeze.
Those who prefer a more active holiday will be pleased with a variety of water toys such as SUP, kayak, donut, water ski that will certainly provide hours of excellent charter entertainment.
The crew aboard gulet Altair consists of four members: a captain, a deckhand, a chef and a steward that will ensure a friendly, relaxing ambiance and a high-quality service on board. All crew members are accommodated in separate crew quarters, guarantying a high level of privacy to all charter clients.
Motor sailer Altair is available from Split, which makes it perfect for exploring central Dalmatia and its mesmerizing islands Hvar, Brac and Vis.
On the other hand, itineraries including southern Croatia are also available upon request, offering a myriad of opportunities for an exciting sailing adventure in the Adriatic.
tender, outboard engine, snorkeling equipment, fishing equipment, SUP, water ski (100 EUR/h), donut (100 EUR/h) TV, CD, DVD, WiFi Internet
VAT, tourist tax, accommodation on board, yacht with the complete equipment, 3-4 crew members, 4 hours of cruising per day, up to 12 hours of generator work per day, bed linen, towels, beach towels, yacht cleaning, Wi-Fi Internet, Captain's dinner
Food and beverages
Port and marina fees
Entrance fees for National parks
Water sports (water ski, donut) - 100 EUR/h
Tips for the crew
Half board (breakfast and lunch): 350 EUR person/week
Full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner): 500 EUR person/week
Children: 0-2 years free of charge, 2-12 years 50% discount on food price
1) Drinks and beverages are available from yacht's bar by the bar price list. Bringing your own drinks on board is prohibited
2) All inclusive domestic package - 200 EUR person/week (includes Croatian wines, beers, spirits, soft drinks, water, mineral water, juices, coffee, tea)
3) All inclusive non-alcoholic domestic package - 90 EUR person/week
4) Drinks and beverages completely supplied by clients: cost service of beverages - 700 EUR/week
- Port fees - If not stated differently, the port fees and anchorages are to be paid in cash and on spot according to the mooring rates of each port or anchorage. Total weekly cost of mooring depends on the chosen itinerary/ports of call. It is not absolutely necessary to moor the yacht in port every night, especially during favorable weather conditions when it is possible to anchor safely outside the port, reducing the mooring fees.
The yacht particulars displayed above are displayed in good faith and whilst believed to be correct, are not guaranteed. All information is subject to change without any prior notice and is without warranty. Prices shown in the results above are indicative and may differ from our detailed offer. Possible discounts may apply but are not included in the prices indicated above. Exact pricing, yacht specifications, pictures/brochures will be confirmed by our booking department upon your request. For a more detailed offer, please send us your inquiry.
50% upon reservation
50% 6 weeks before embarkation