Rara Avis luxury yacht for charter in Croatia
Rara Avis is a luxury sailing yacht available for private charter cruises in Croatia since 2018. It belongs to a family with a long-standing nautical tradition so chartering this splendid motor yacht means you will be in really good hands on your cruise. It is 33 meters long and has 6 spacious cabins that can accommodate up to 12 guests onboard. There is a master cabin and a VIP cabin, both with king size double beds, then two standard double cabins and 2 twin cabins that can be converted into double cabins upon request. Each cabins is luxuriously decorated and comes with en suite bathroom and air conditioning. Décor in the main salon is nothing short of impressive too; here dark wood and light, neutral palette dominate the room, creating a peaceful ambiance for socializing, relaxing and dining. For informal dining, head to the yacht’s stunning aft deck where you will find a beautiful table under the shade where you can taste all sorts of specialties prepared by the private chef on board. The aft deck also has a cushioned sofa and stairs leading to the swimming platform. A nice addition to the yacht’s already impressive exteriors is a spacious sundeck with a large cushioned area and 12 sun mattresses, a Jacuzzi and an outside shower for instant refreshment from the heat of the day. Sailing itineraries are created according to the guests’ wishes and preferences so you might want to opt for a one way cruise Split – Dubrovnik or vice versa. If you wish to explore one sailing region at a time, there’s no problem, Rara Avis is a perfect yacht for island hopping around central Dalmatia or for exploring the hidden gems of southern Dalmatia. The captain has a 12-year-experience on sea and is more than willing to give advice and useful tidbits about the local customs and the best restaurants and sites in the area. There’s plenty of leisure equipment on your disposal as well such as canoe, water skis, wake board, snorkeling and fishing gear so you can be rest assured that not a single moment aboard Rara Avis will be wasted. If you are looking for a special kind of yacht to spend your holiday on the Adriatic or celebrate a special occasion, you have come to the right place because Rara Avis offers all that and so much more.
• 1 MASTER CABIN - cabin with double bed (200*200 cm). Private bathroom with shower box and home toilet.
• 1 VIP CABIN - cabin with double bed (220*200 cm). Private bathroom with shower box and home toilet.
• 2 DOUBLE CABINS - cabin with double bed (190*200 cm). Private bathroom with shower box and home toilet.
• 2 TWIN CABINS - cabin with twin bed (2 x 95*200 cm) convertible to double bed
• Each cabin has wardrobe, 24 V/220 electricity, hair dryers, its own en-suite bathroom home type with shampoo, toilet paper, soap, shower box.
• Bed sheets: included in price
• Bathroom towels: 2 towels per day
• Beach towels: 1 per person per day
• Additional beach or bathroom towel: on request
• Unlimited air-conditioning is included in the price
• Main saloon combines a spacious and luxury dining area with an elegant bar and lounge seating area
• Separate crew quarters
• Lounge area with TV, DVD,USB, blue tooth (wireless) speakers
• Kitchen galley features all necessary equipment – including ovens, grill, refrigerators and deep freezers. ice makers, espresso machine
• Air conditioning throughout guest and crew areas
• Wi-Fi mobile internet connection
• The aft deck has cushioned platform, hard top shade, dining seating for 12
• The front deck also has comfortable seating area
• The sundeck with large Jacuzzi surrounded by cushioned area, 12 sun mattresses outside shower and two seating areas with coffee tables, all under a lovely shade and masts
• Tender boat with outboard engine
• Water ski
• Jet ski
• 5 x SUP
• Amateur fishing equipment
• Snorkelling equipment
• 12 sun mattresses
• TV, DVD/CD player
• board games, cards
VAT, accommodation on the yacht, yacht with the complete equipment, 6 members of crew, service on board, 4 hours of cruising per day, fuel for generator, bed linen, towels, yacht cleaning, tourist tax, Wi-Fi Internet
Food and drinks
Port and marina fees
National park and park of nature entrances
Land transfers to/from the yacht/hotel/airport
Tips for the crew
Extra cost :
APA (Advance provisioning allowance): 30% from the charter fee
APA is used to cover following costs: food and beverages for the guests, port and marina fees, tickets for National parks, fuel for personal watercraft (licence required), custom fees and charter licences for cruising outside Croatia, other costs for services requested by the client during the charter period.
The yacht particulars displayed above are displayed in good faith and whilst believed to be correct, are not guaranteed. All information is subject to change without any prior notice and is without warranty. Prices shown in the results above are indicative and may differ from our detailed offer. Possible discounts may apply but are not included in the prices indicated above. Exact pricing, yacht specifications, pictures/brochures will be confirmed by our booking department upon your request. For a more detailed offer, please send us your inquiry.
50% upon reservation
50% 6 weeks prior to the charter