RARA AVIS luxury yacht for charter in Croatia
Rara Avis is a luxury sailing yacht available for private charter cruises in Croatia. It belongs to a family with a long-standing nautical tradition so chartering this splendid motor yacht means you will be in really good hands on your cruise.
Rara Avis is 33 meters long and has 6 spacious cabins that can accommodate up to 12 guests onboard.
There is a master cabin and a VIP cabin, both with king size double beds, then two standard double cabins and 2 twin cabins that can be converted into double cabins upon request. Each cabins is luxuriously decorated and comes with en suite bathroom and air conditioning. Décor in the main salon is nothing short of impressive too; here dark wood and light, neutral palette dominate the room, creating a peaceful ambiance for socializing, relaxing and dining.
For informal dining, head to the yacht’s stunning aft deck where you will find a beautiful table under the shade where you can taste all sorts of specialties prepared by the private chef on board.
The aft deck also has a cushioned sofa and stairs leading to the swimming platform.
A nice addition to the yacht’s already impressive exteriors is a spacious sundeck with a large cushioned area and 12 sun mattresses, a Jacuzzi and an outside shower for instant refreshment from the heat of the day.
Sailing itineraries are created according to the guests’ wishes and preferences so you might want to opt for a one way cruise Split – Dubrovnik or vice versa. If you wish to explore one sailing region at a time, there’s no problem, Rara Avis is a perfect yacht for island hopping around central Dalmatia or for exploring the hidden gems of southern Dalmatia. The captain has a 12-year-experience on sea and is more than willing to give advice and useful tidbits about the local customs and the best restaurants and sites in the area.
There’s plenty of leisure equipment on your disposal as well such as canoe, water skis, wake board, snorkeling and fishing gear so you can be rest assured that not a single moment aboard Rara Avis will be wasted. If you are looking for a special kind of yacht to spend your holiday on the Adriatic or celebrate a special occasion, you have come to the right place because Rara Avis offers all that and so much more.
• 1 x MASTER CABIN - cabin with double bed (200*200 cm). Private bathroom with shower box and toilet.
• 1 x VIP CABIN - cabin with double bed (220*200 cm). Private bathroom with shower box and toilet.
• 2 x DOUBLE CABINS - cabin with double bed (190*200 cm). Private bathroom with shower box and toilet.
• 2 x TWIN CABINS - cabin with twin bed (2 x 95*200 cm) convertible to double bed.
Private bathroom with shower box and toilet.
• Each cabin has private en suite bathroom with shower box, shampoo, toilet paper, soap, wardrobe, 24 V/220 electricity, hair dryers
• Bed linen: included in the price
• Bathroom towels: 2 towels per day
• Beach towels
• Additional beach or bathroom towel: on request
• Main saloon with spacious dining area, bar and lounge seating area
• Lounge area with TV, DVD/CD,USB, blue tooth speakers
• Separate crew quarters
• A fully equipped galley - ovens, grill, refrigerators and deep freezers, ice makers, espresso machine
• Air conditioning throughout guest and crew areas
• Nintendo, Play Station 4
• Board games, cards
• The aft deck has cushioned platform, hard top shade, dining area for 12 guests
• JOBE platform 4x2m
• The front deck also has comfortable seating area
• The sundeck with large Jacuzzi surrounded by cushioned area, sun mattresses outside shower and two seating areas with coffee tables, all under a lovely shade and masts
• Cinema screen on sundeck
• Tender 7 m with outboard engine 150 HP
• Mini tender 3 m with outboard engine 20 HP
• Water ski
• 4 x SUP
• 2 x Kayak
• Fishing equipment
• Snorkelling equipment
Yacht with the complete equipment
Accommodation on the yacht for maximum 12 guests
6 crew members, wages and food for the crew, service on board
Use of leisure equipment on board
Croatian VAT 13%
Food and drinks
Port and marina fees
National park and park of nature entrances
Delivery fee for check in/check out in any other port except base port if "empty leg caused" 1000 EUR
Land transfers to/from the yacht/hotel/airport
Tips for the crew
• VAT 13%
• APA (Advance Provisioning Allowance): 30% of the charter fee
to cover running costs during the charter:
• Food and beverages for the Charter party
• Port fees, anchorages, private marina fees
• Fuel for navigation(approximately 3 000 EUR/week, depending on fuel consumption)
• Fuel for tender and water sports (water ski, wake board, jet ski...)
• National park entrances
• Delivery/redelivery fee if any
• Custom fees and charter licences if chartered outside Croatia
• Shipping agents’ fees
• Anything else that guests might need or require while on charter
A strict set of accounts is held by the captain throughout the charter and any funds not spent are refunded to the client in full. If APA does not cover complete costs, the client will pay extra costs in cash on board.
APA to be paid in cash on board or as a wire transfer with the last payment to a shipping agent’s account. If APA is to be paid as a wire transfer, commission of 1,5% for the shipping agent will be deducted from the APA
VAT 13% not included in charter price
The yacht particulars displayed above are displayed in good faith and whilst believed to be correct, are not guaranteed. All information is subject to change without any prior notice and is without warranty. Prices shown in the results above are indicative and may differ from our detailed offer. Possible discounts may apply but are not included in the prices indicated above. Exact pricing, yacht specifications, pictures/brochures will be confirmed by our booking department upon your request. For a more detailed offer, please send us your inquiry.
50% upon reservation
50% 7 weeks prior to the charter