NOCTURNO is a brand-new luxury sailing yacht intended for private charter and luxury cruises in Croatia.
With 6 stunning cabins, Croatia charter yacht Nocturno sleeps up to 12 guests on board, offering true luxury yacht charter experience.
Whether it’s a master suite, a VIP cabin, double or twin cabins, the guests get to enjoy private en suite bathroom with toiletries, TV, Wi-Fi, safe box and surround sound system with individual controls.
To top it all, the master suite has its own private massage tub. Air conditioning and Wi-Fi is available throughout the rest of this luxury cruising yacht as well.
The main saloon is on the main deck and consists of a dining area, a bar section and a comfortable lounge area.
To provide its guests living areas worthy of the wonderful scenery before them, outdoor areas on luxury sailing yacht Nocturno have been rendered as the central place for socializing and having fun. The sundeck on the flybridge lures with a sofa-lined jacuzzi and a seating table whereas the sports enthusiasts will be drawn to a swimming platform stocked with water toys.
Al fresco dining area on the main deck though is the perfect place to savor the exquisite meals prepared especially for you by Nocturno’s private chef. The crew has separate quarters to ensure maximum privacy to the guests.
Cruising itineraries are tailor made so you get to discover the charms of the most beautiful islands in Croatia on your own terms and pace. Brač, Hvar, Mljet, Vis, Korčula, Elafiti islands and many more stunning places can become a part of your uniquely crafted cruise in Croatia.
Moreover, Nocturno’s crew is exceptional and brings together 8 highly skilled and experienced members who will do everything in their power to make your sailing holiday in Croatia just what you hoped it to be.
1 x MASTER CABIN: Cabin 40 m2, with double king bed. Private bathroom with shower and toilet
1 x VIP CABIN: Cabin 44 m2, with double king bed. Private bathroom with shower and toilet
2 x DOUBLE CABINS: Cabin 27 m2, with double queen bed. Private bathroom with shower and toilet
2 TWIN/DOUBLE CABINS: Cabin 23 m2, with two twin beds convertible into double queen bed. Private bathroom with shower and toilet
• Each cabin has private en suite bathroom with shower box, shampoo, toilet paper, soap, wardrobe, 24 V/220 electricity, hair dryers
• Bed linen: included in the price
• Bathroom towels: included in the price
• Beach towels: included in the price
• Additional beach or bathroom towels: on request
• TV in every cabin
• WiFi in every cabin
• Safe box in every cabin
• Surround sound system with separate controls in every cabin
• The main saloon consists of a dining area, a bar section and a comfortable lounge area
• Lounge area with TV, DVD, CD
• Separate crew quarters
• Air conditioning throughout guest and crew areas
• iPad/iPod/mobile docking station
• The aft deck with a comfortable dining table and lounge area, perfect for gourmet dining and relaxing
• The bow deck with sunbathing area
• Swimming platform for easy access to the sea
• Ample sunbathing area nestled beneath the winged mast providing plenty of shade
• Lounge area with bar
Tender boat, outboard engine
1 x Water ski
2 x Jet ski
2 x Sea bob
4 x SUP
Yacht with the complete equipment
Accommodation on the yacht for maximum 12 guests
9 crew members, wages and food for the crew, service on board
Fuel for main engines up to 4 hours cruising per day
Fuel for generator use (24/7)
Use of leisure equipment on board
Croatian VAT 13%
Food and drinks
Port and marina fees
National park and park of nature entrances
Delivery fee for check in/check out in any other port except base port if "empty leg caused" 1000 EUR
Land transfers to/from the yacht/hotel/airport
Tips for the crew
• VAT 13%
• APA (Advance Provisioning Allowance): 25% of the charter fee
to cover running costs during the charter:
• Food and beverages for the Charter party
• Port fees, anchorages, private marina fees
• Fuel for jet ski and tender operated watersports (water ski, wake board...)
• National park entrances
• Delivery/redelivery fee if any
• Custom fees and charter licences if chartered outside Croatia
• Shipping agents’ fees
• Anything else that guests might need or require while on charter
A strict set of accounts is held by the captain throughout the charter and any funds not spent are refunded to the client in full. If APA does not cover complete costs, the client will pay extra costs in cash on board.
APA is to be paid in cash on board or as a wire transfer with the last payment to a shipping agent’s account. If APA is to be paid as a wire transfer, commission of 1,5% for the shipping agent will be deducted from the APA.
NOCTURNO Luxury yacht is available for charter from bases: Split
VAT 13% not included in charter price
The yacht particulars displayed above are displayed in good faith and whilst believed to be correct, are not guaranteed. All information is subject to change without any prior notice and is without warranty. Prices shown in the results above are indicative and may differ from our detailed offer. Possible discounts may apply but are not included in the prices indicated above. Exact pricing, yacht specifications, pictures/brochures will be confirmed by our booking department upon your request. For a more detailed offer, please send us your inquiry.
50% upon reservation
50% 7 weeks before charter