LOVE STORY Luxury yacht for charter in Croatia
Luxury sailing yacht Love Story charms its guests into a private yacht charter unlike any other on the Adriatic. Owned by a reputable charter family, Love Story is a sailing beauty whose name encompasses the very essence of cruise holidays in Croatia.
Every single detail about this yacht has been carefully designed, selected and envisioned, from the cabin layout and interior décor to handpicked crew and beautiful outdoor areas, a stunning setting for summer adventures and cruise holidays on the Mediterranean.
There are 2 Master cabins over 25 square meters in size, 2 Triple and 2 Double cabins,accommodating up to 12 charter guests on board. Beautifully furnished cabins have TV, Wi-Fi, room service, a safe box, inter phone and en suite bathroom whereas the golden, creamy shades of the furnishings offer the guests a sense of serene elegance.
Equally sophisticated space is achieved in the remaining indoor areas, such as the main salon where you will find a bar, a lounge and a dining area while a long window lets you admire the painterly landscapes.
On the other hand, the yacht’s 110- square-meters sun deck is a place where summer afternoons are easily whiled away while at the same time having a front-row view of nature, islands and all the places that will be a part of your cruise itinerary.
The cushioned platform on the aft deck is a lovely al fresco dining area under the shade where you get to taste exquisite meals prepared by the chef.
Fly bridge is perfect for sunbathing and there is a Jacuzzi too and another stunning dining area which simply beckons you to enjoy Mediterranean sunsets and star-spangled evenings with a sip of cocktail and gourmet dishes.
On top of that, Love Story has a vast array of leisure equipment that guarantees fun moments in the sun whereas 7 crew members will discreetly attend to your every cruise holiday wish.
A famous quote says: “It’s the journey, not the destination that is important” and while it may apply to you or not, chartering sailing yacht Love Story means discovering that special bond between the final destination and the natural allure of the Croatian coast while at the same time giving maximum attention to the journey upon which you will discover it.
• 1 x MASTER CABIN - Cabin 28 m2, with double bed. Private bathroom with shower box and home toilet.
• 1 x STERN MASTER CABIN - Cabin 26 m2, with double bed. Private bathroom with shower box and home toilet.
• 2 x DOUBLE CABINS - Cabin 17 m2, with two twin beds, convertible into double beds. Private bathroom with shower box and home toilet.
• 2 x TRIPLE CABINS - Cabin 17 m2, with double bed + one single bed. Private bathroom with shower box and home type toilet.
• Each cabin has private en suite bathroom with shower box, shampoo, toilet paper, soap, wardrobe, 24 V/220 electricity, hair dryers
• Bed sheets: included in the price
• Bathroom towels: 6 towels per person per week
• Beach towels: 3 per person per week
• Additional beach or bathroom towels: on request
• Air-condition: 24 hours/ day
• TV in every cabin
• WiFi in every cabin
• Safe box in every cabin
• Inter phone in ever cabin
• Room service available
• The Main Saloon combines a dining area with an elegant bar and lounge seating area with with TV, DVD,USB.
• Separate crew quarters
• The wooden floors, stylish furniture and decent decorations create a comfortable and relaxing feeling.
• Air conditioning throughout guest and crew areas
• iPad/iPod/mobile docking station
• The aft deck has a cushioned platform offering an abundance of space with a beautiful dining table for al-fresco dining
• Hard top at the aft deck providing lots of sun shade
• Spacious and comfortable sunbathing area nestled beneath the winged mast creating lots of sun shade
• Dinning area
• Tender boat: 6,75 m, outboard engine 150 HP
• Jet ski
• Water Ski
• Wake board
• 2 x Seabob
• 5 x SUP
• Snorkeling equipment
• Fishing equipment
Yacht with the complete equipment
Accommodation on the yacht for maximum 12 guests
8 crew members, wages and food for the crew, service on board
Fuel: 3 000 EUR worth of fuel (fuel above that amount is to be paid extra)
Use of leisure equipment on board
Croatian VAT 13%
Food and drinks
Port and marina fees
National park and park of nature entrances
Delivery fee for check in/check out in any other port except base port if "empty leg caused" 1 000 EUR
Land transfers to/from the yacht/hotel/airport
Tips for the crew
• VAT 13%
• APA (Advance Provisioning Allowance): 30% of the charter fee
to cover running costs during the charter:
• Food and beverages for the Charter party
• Port fees, anchorages, private marina fees
• Fuel for tender and water sports (water ski, wake board, jet ski...)
• National park entrances
• Delivery/redelivery fee if any
• Custom fees and charter licences if chartered outside Croatia
• Shipping agents’ fees
• Anything else that guests might need or require while on charter
A strict set of accounts is held by the captain throughout the charter and any funds not spent are refunded to the client in full. If APA does not cover complete costs, the client will pay extra costs in cash on board.
APA to be paid in cash on board or as a wire transfer with the last payment to a shipping agent’s account. If APA is to be paid as a wire transfer, commission of 1,5% for the shipping agent will be deducted from the APA.
LOVE STORY is available for charter from bases: Split
VAT 13% not included in charter price
The yacht particulars displayed above are displayed in good faith and whilst believed to be correct, are not guaranteed. All information is subject to change without any prior notice and is without warranty. Prices shown in the results above are indicative and may differ from our detailed offer. Possible discounts may apply but are not included in the prices indicated above. Exact pricing, yacht specifications, pictures/brochures will be confirmed by our booking department upon your request. For a more detailed offer, please send us your inquiry.
50% upon reservation
50% 7 weeks prior to the charter