Dalmatino luxury sailing yacht in Croatia
Dalmatino luxury yacht is a 43 meters-long sailing yacht for charter in Croatia. Completely built in Croatia, sailing yacht Dalmatino is ready to provide seamless luxury cruise holidays in an upcoming sailing season in Croatia.
The exotic navy-blue hull is contrasted with a neutral and contemporary style of her interior, offering her guests a perfect balance of a modern, yet highly comfortable cruising experience.
There are 6 guests' cabins altogether, one master cabin, one VIP cabin and 4 double bed cabins. Room service is available as well and each cabin comes with TV, Wi-Fi, a safety deposit box and an inter phone.
The rest of the yacht’s interior is also tastefully furnished and luxuriously equipped to meet the standards of a luxury cruise.
The main salon features a beautiful dining area with an elegant bar and a lovely lounge seating area with TV, DVD player and USB access. Air conditioning is available throughout the yacht and there’s a mobile iPad and iPod docking station too.
There’s also a separate galley and a crew mess for 8 members of the crew who are truly dedicated to providing you with a tailor-made sailing holiday, starting from the yacht’s chef that can easily whip up the very best dishes of the international cuisine to the captain advising you on the best sailing spots on the Adriatic.
The yacht’s aft deck features a cushioned platform and a lovely al fresco dining area under the shade. The fly bridge offers a Jacuzzi and a spacious sunbathing area whereas plenty of water sports equipment will ensure unforgettable fun moments on your cruise in Croatia.
Be it a family vacation, a corporate cruise or a casual holiday with friends, the luxuriously built yacht Dalmatino will provide an exclusive cruise in Croatia to all who seek high-end holidays on sea.
• 1 x MASTER CABIN - 42 m2, double bed (200*200 cm). Private bathroom with shower box and home toilet.
• 1 x VIP CABIN - 35 m2, double bed (200*200 cm). Private bathroom with shower box and home toilet.
• 2 x DOUBLE CABINS - 12 m2, double bed (180*190 cm). Private bathroom with shower box and home toilet.
• 2 x DOUBLE CABINS - 16 m2, two twin beds convertible into double bed (100*190 cm). Private bathroom (with shower box and home type toilet).
• Each cabin has wardrobe, 24 V/220 electricity, hair dryers, en suite bathroom home type with shampoo, toilet paper, soap, shower box
• Bed sheets: included in price
• Bathroom towels: 6 towels per person per week
• Beach towels: 3 per person per week
• Additional beach or bathroom towels: on request
• TV in every cabin
• Safe box in every cabin
• Room service available
• The main saloon combines a dining area with an elegant bar and lounge area with TV,CD/ DVD,USB
• The wooden floors, stylish furniture and decent decorations create a comfortable and relaxing atmosphere
• Air conditioning throughout guest and crew areas
• iPad/iPod/mobile docking station
• Separate crew quarters
• The aft deck has a cushioned platform offering an abundance of space with a beautiful dining table for al-fresco dining
• Hard top at the aft deck providing lots of sun shade
• Spacious and comfortable sunbathing area with lots of sun shade
• Tender boat: 6 m, 70 HP
• 2 x Jet ski
• Water ski
• 2 x SUP
• Snorkeling equipment
• Fishing equipment
Yacht with the complete equipment
Accommodation on the yacht for maximum 12 guests
8 crew members, wages and food for the crew, service on board
Fuel for main engines up to 4 hours cruising per day
Fuel for generator use (24/7)
Use of leisure equipment on board
Croatian VAT 13%
Food and drinks
Port and marina fees
National park and park of nature entrances
Delivery fee for check in/check out in any other port except base port if "empty leg caused" 1 000 EUR
Land transfers to/from the yacht/hotel/airport
Tips for the crew
• VAT 13%
• APA (Advance Provisioning Allowance): 25% of the charter fee
to cover running costs during the charter:
• Food and beverages for the Charter party
• Port fees, anchorages, private marina fees
• Fuel for tender and water sports (water ski, wake board, jet ski...)
• National park entrances
• Delivery/redelivery fee if any
• Custom fees and charter licences if chartered outside Croatia
• Shipping agents’ fees
• Anything else that guests might need or require while on charter
A strict set of accounts is held by the captain throughout the charter and any funds not spent are refunded to the client in full. If APA does not cover complete costs, the client will pay extra costs in cash on board.
APA is to be paid in cash on board or as a wire transfer with the last payment to a shipping agent’s account. If APA is to be paid as a wire transfer, commission of 1,5% for the shipping agent will be deducted from the APA.
VAT 13% not included in charter price
The yacht particulars displayed above are displayed in good faith and whilst believed to be correct, are not guaranteed. All information is subject to change without any prior notice and is without warranty. Prices shown in the results above are indicative and may differ from our detailed offer. Possible discounts may apply but are not included in the prices indicated above. Exact pricing, yacht specifications, pictures/brochures will be confirmed by our booking department upon your request. For a more detailed offer, please send us your inquiry.
50% upon reservation
50% 7 weeks prior to the charter