Dalmatino luxury sailing yacht in Croatia
Dalmatino luxury yacht is a 43 meters-long sailing yacht for charter in Croatia. Completely built in Croatia, sailing yacht Dalmatino is ready to provide seamless luxury cruise holidays in an upcoming sailing season in Croatia.
The exotic navy-blue hull is contrasted with a neutral and contemporary style of her interior, offering her guests a perfect balance of a modern, yet highly comfortable cruising experience.
There are 6 guests' cabins altogether, one master cabin, one VIP cabin and 4 double bed cabins. Room service is available as well and each cabin comes with TV, Wi-Fi, a safety deposit box and an inter phone.
The rest of the yacht’s interior is also tastefully furnished and luxuriously equipped to meet the standards of a luxury cruise.
The main salon features a beautiful dining area with an elegant bar and a lovely lounge seating area with TV, DVD player and USB access. Air conditioning is available throughout the yacht and there’s a mobile iPad and iPod docking station too.
There’s also a separate galley and a crew mess for 8 members of the crew who are truly dedicated to providing you with a tailor-made sailing holiday, starting from the yacht’s chef that can easily whip up the very best dishes of the international cuisine to the captain advising you on the best sailing spots on the Adriatic.
The yacht’s aft deck features a cushioned platform and a lovely al fresco dining area under the shade. The fly bridge offers a Jacuzzi and a spacious sunbathing area whereas plenty of water sports equipment will ensure unforgettable fun moments on your cruise in Croatia.
Be it a family vacation, a corporate cruise or a casual holiday with friends, the luxuriously built yacht Dalmatino will provide an exclusive cruise in Croatia to all who seek high-end holidays on sea.
• 1 MASTER CABIN - 42 m2, double bed (200*200 cm). Private bathroom with shower box and home toilet.
• 1 VIP CABIN - 35 m2, double bed (200*200 cm). Private bathroom with shower box and home toilet.
• 2 DOUBLE CABINS - 12 m2, double bed (180*190 cm). Private bathroom with shower box and home toilet.
• 2 DOUBLE CABINS - 16 m2, two twin beds convertible into double bed (100*190 cm). Private bathroom (with shower box and home type toilet).
• Each cabin has wardrobe, 24 V/220 electricity, hair dryers, en suite bathroom home type with shampoo, toilet paper, soap, shower box.
• Bed sheets: included in price
• Bathroom towels: 6 towels per person per week
• Beach towels: 3 per person per week
• Additional beach or bathroom towels: on request
• Air-condition • TV • Safe box • WiFi • Inter phone • Room service available
• Air conditioning throughout guest and crew areas
• The main saloon combines a dining area with an elegant bar and lounge seating area with with TV, DVD,USB.
• The wooden floors, stylish furniture and decent decorations create a comfortable and relaxing feeling.
• iPad/iPod/mobile docking station
• Separate galley and crew mess
• The aft deck has a cushioned platform offering an abundance of space with a beautiful dining table for al-fresco dining
• Hard top at the aft deck providing lots of sun shade
• Spacious and comfortable sunbathing area nestled beneath the winged mast creating lots of sun shade
• Tender boat: 6m, 70 HP Rismarine
• Jet ski
• Water ski
• 5 x SUP
• Snorkeling equipment
• Fishing equipment
• TV, DVD/CD player
• Board games, cards
VAT, shipboard accommodation, yacht with the complete equipment, 8 members of crew, 4 hours of cruising per day, fuel for generator, bed linen, towels, yacht cleaning, tourist tax, Wi-Fi Internet
Food and drinks
Port and marina fees
National park and park of nature entrances
Land transfers to/from the yacht/hotel/airport
Tips for the crew
Extra cost :
APA (Advance provisioning allowance): 30% from the charter fee
APA is used to cover following costs: food and beverages for the guests, port and marina fees, tickets for National parks, fuel for personal watercraft (licence required), custom fees and charter licences for cruising outside Croatia, other costs for services requested by the client during the charter period.
APA - to be paid in cash onboard or as a wire transfer with the last payment to a shipping agent’s account. If APA is to be paid as a wire transfer, a commission of 2% for the shipping agent will be deducted from the APA
The yacht particulars displayed above are displayed in good faith and whilst believed to be correct, are not guaranteed. All information is subject to change without any prior notice and is without warranty. Prices shown in the results above are indicative and may differ from our detailed offer. Possible discounts may apply but are not included in the prices indicated above. Exact pricing, yacht specifications, pictures/brochures will be confirmed by our booking department upon your request. For a more detailed offer, please send us your inquiry.
50% upon reservation
50% 6 weeks prior to the charter