ACAPELLA, luxury yacht for charter in Croatia
Sailing superyacht Acapella is a recent addition to Croatia yacht rentals.
With sleek lines, modern design and over 1 000 square meters of sails, luxury sailing yacht Acapella inspires us to enjoy a luxury cruise in Croatia, one of the most beautiful sailing destinations in Europe.
12 charter guests can be comfortably accommodated in Acapella’s 3 master and 2 double cabins with an additional single berth, proving her a perfect charter yacht for sailing holidays with family and friends.
Spacious and elegant, all cabins have king-sized beds, wall-mounted TVs, individually controlled air-conditioning, mini bar, safe box and large en suite bathrooms with walk-in showers.There’s also Wi-Fi and Bluetooth audio system.
The sense of modern elegance extends throughout the entire superyacht, including the open-plan main saloon with large panoramic windows, a dining area and a bar.
Superyacht Acapella comes equipped with top-notch audio-visual systems, such as plasma TV and a stereo music system.
Al fresco dining is possible on the aft deck where you can enjoy the stunning views as Acapella cruises the splendid waters of the Dalmatian coastline.
There is also a huge sundeck area with a circular jacuzzi as well as several lounge areas where you can relax or enjoy balmy summer evenings under the stars.
A swimming platform provides an easy access to the shimmering waters of the Adriatic Sea and you can use several water toys available on board to make each moment count.
The guests are especially fond of a custom-built, 11-meters-long tender which proves to be ideal for island hopping and visiting any place you like.
The dedicated crew of 9 will tend to your wishes throughout the entire cruise and you can safely rely on their local tidbits about must-see sightseeing places, the best local restaurants and the most beautiful beaches in the area.
As far as cruising areas are concerned, luxury yacht Acapella has an international sailing license which means that your tailor-made cruising itineraries can even include Montenegro and Italy at additional costs.
Whichever sailing destination you end up choosing, rest assured that Acapella takes sailing holiday on a whole other level.
• 3 x MASTER CABIN - Cabin with double king bed. Private bathroom with walk-in shower and toilet
• 2 x TRIPLE CABIN - Cabin with double bed + one single bed. Private bathroom with walk-in shower and toilet
• Each cabin has private en suite bathroom with walk-in shower and toilet, toiletries, wardbrobe, 24 V/220 electricity, hairdryers
• Bed sheets: included in the price
• Bathroom towels: included in the price
• Beach towels: included in the price
• Additional beach or bathroom towels: on request
• Air-conditioning with controls in every cabin
• TV in every cabin
• WiFi in every cabin
• Safe box in every cabin
• Room service available
• The open-plan main saloon with large panoramic windows, dining area, bar and beautiful lounge area
• Large plasma TV, DVD, CD, music system in the salon, Bluetooth connection, iPod/smartphone device hookups
• Air conditioning throughout guest and crew areas - separate controls
• iPad/iPod/mobile docking station
• Separate crew quarters
• Spacious aft deck with a dining table and lounge area
• Shaded lounge area on the bow
• Huge sundeck area with sunbeds, jacuzzi and lounge areas
• Custom made passerelle gangway
• Hydraulic swimming platform on the side
11 m tender with toilet (2 x 450 hp Mercury)
2 x Stand up Paddleboard
Amateur fishing gear
Foam floating tubes
• Accommodation for a maximum of 12 guests in 5 cabins
• The crew of 9 and their expenses
• Use of recreational equipment (SUP, kayak, donut, snorkeling gear)
• Insurance of the yacht
• Bed linen, towels
• Yacht cleaning
• Tourist taxes
EXTRA - APA (Advance Provisioning Allowance): 30% of the charter fee
To cover the following costs, but not limited to:
• Fuel for the main engines and generators
• Fuel for tender and water sports equipment
• Food and beverages for the Charter Party
• Port fees, marina fees and anchorages
• National park entrances
• Shipping agents’ fees, customs fees, and charter licenses if cruising in Montenegro or Italy
• Other costs for services requested by Charter Party during the charter such as but not limited to hire or purchase costs of any special equipment placed on board at the Charterer's request, shoreside transport, and excursions
ACAPELLA is available for charter from bases: Dubrovnik
VAT 13% not included in charter price
The yacht particulars displayed above are displayed in good faith and whilst believed to be correct, are not guaranteed. All information is subject to change without any prior notice and is without warranty. Prices shown in the results above are indicative and may differ from our detailed offer. Possible discounts may apply but are not included in the prices indicated above. Exact pricing, yacht specifications, pictures/brochures will be confirmed by our booking department upon your request. For a more detailed offer, please send us your inquiry.
50% upon reservation
50% 6 weeks before charter