Luxury gulet Stella Maris is a wonderful choice for an amazing charter cruise in Croatia. 38 meters long, Stella Maris has 2 Master cabins, 4 double bed cabins, and 2 twin bed cabins, comfortably accommodating up to 16 persons aboard. All cabins are equipped with en suite bathrooms and are fully air conditioned, guarantying a high level of privacy and comfort to all the guests on board.
The interior décor combines fine wood and white upholstery whereas huge sun deck and a shaded seating area are intended for al fresco dining and complete relaxation during your sailing holiday in Croatia.
In addition to private charters, there are special wellness programs that can be organized as a part of your cruise experience, such as spring and autumn rejuvenation programs that include a fitness instructor and a masseuse on board, deliciously crafted menus and various sports activities.
With a range of water toys available on board, clients can enjoy not only the well-deserved peace and quiet of a stylish sailing holiday, but can also engage in a variety of exciting outdoor activities.
Apart from well-appreciated amenities that this lovely gulet boasts, a professional crew of 6 is dedicated to making your stay aboard Stella Maris a truly memorable cruising experience while you explore some of the most beautiful sailing areas in Croatia.
• 2 x Master Cabin - cabin with double bed. Private bathroom with shower box and toilet
• 4 x Double Cabin - cabin with double bed. Private bathroom with shower box and toilet
• 2 x Twin Cabin - cabin with 2 separate beds. Private bathroom with shower box and toilet
Jacuzzi, shower on deck, music & TV, DVD player in the salon, Bluetooth connection, iPod / smartphone device hookups, PS4, Wi-Fi internet, library, hairdryer in each cabin, stepper, stationary bike
• Outboard engine
• Water ski
• Donut ride
• Banana ride
• Sea-Doo Seascooter
• Kayak - single-seat x 2
• Fishing rod
• Snorkeling equipment: masks and fins
• Accommodation for maximum of 16 guests in 8 cabins
• The crew of 7 and their expenses
• Insurance of the yacht
• Use of recreational equipment
• Bed linen, towels
• Yacht cleaning
• Tourist taxes
EXTRA - APA (Advance Provisioning Allowance): 30% of the charter fee
To cover the following costs, but not limited to:
• Fuel for the main engines and generators
• Fuel for tender and water sports equipment
• Food and beverages for the Charter Party
• Port fees, marina fees and anchorages
• National park entrances
• Shipping agents’ fees, customs fees, and charter licenses if cruising in Montenegro or Italy
• Other costs for services requested by Charter Party during the charter such as but not limited to hire or purchase costs of any special equipment placed on board at the Charterer's request, shoreside transport and excursions
|STELLA MARIS||04.05.- 14.06.||15.06.- 31.08.||01.09. -26.10.|
|Charter fee||40 000||45 000||40 000|
|VAT 13%||5 200||5 850||5 200|
|APA 30%||12 000||13 500||12 000|
|TOTAL||57 200||64 350||57 200|
Gulet Stella Maris is available for charter from bases: Split
VAT 13% not included in charter price
The yacht particulars displayed above are displayed in good faith and whilst believed to be correct, are not guaranteed. All information is subject to change without any prior notice and is without warranty. Prices shown in the results above are indicative and may differ from our detailed offer. Possible discounts may apply but are not included in the prices indicated above. Exact pricing, yacht specifications, pictures/brochures will be confirmed by our booking department upon your request. For a more detailed offer, please send us your inquiry.
50% upon reservation
50% 6 weeks before charter