Gulet cruises in Croatia are one the trendiest sailing holidays on the Mediterranean and gulet Vivere has everything one might need on a gulet cruise.
Gulet Vivere renders private charter holidays in Croatia a real treat for senses. Gulet cruises in Croatia are one the trendiest sailing holidays on the Mediterranean and gulet Vivere has everything one might need on a gulet cruise.
12 guests can be easily accommodated in 6 beautiful cabins, each with en suite bathroom and air conditioning. Cabins are built in high quality mahogany wood with a glossy finish and similar décor awaits you in the main salon as well.
Airy, spacious and bright, the salon has a dining and a lounge area whereas another lovely dining area is located on the aft deck. Here you can comfortably enjoy delicious al fresco meals in the shade and there is also SAT LED TV and a bar. However, sundeck is the place to be when you wish to soak up some sun and relax on comfortable sunbeds.
Leisure equipment aboard gulet Vivere is quite diversified too, guaranteeing lots of fun moments. For example, you can try amateur fishing, snorkeling, water skiing, kayaking or donut rides.
In addition, gulet Vivere has 3 new sails which makes it a true pleasure to sail on this beauty. Vivere has a charter base in Dubrovnik so it’s a wonderful opportunity to explore southern Croatia, go some island hopping or maybe opt for a one-way cruise and visit other popular sailing spots in Croatia such as Split, Trogir, Omis and beautiful islands of Korčula, Mljet, Hvar, Brac, Vis or Solta.
It’s never too early to start planning your cruising holiday and a beautiful gulet such as this one will definitely fulfil that classically Mediterranean sailing experience.
• 1 x Master Cabin - Cabin with double bed. Private bathroom with shower box and home toilet
• 5 x Double Cabins - Cabin with double bed. Private bathroom with shower box and home toilet
• Each cabin with own en-suite bathroom home type with shower box
• Cabins were built in mahogany solid wood
• Bedding info: bed linen is included in price
• Spacious saloon of 30 m2
• Table for 12 guests
• Fully equipped kitchen below deck
• Separate crew quarters
• Mahogany furniture, warm and welcoming atmosphere
• Hard top at the aft deck providing shade, dining seating area for 12 guests, bar. The aft can be closed in case of bad weather
• Front deck area with sunbeds and cushioned seating area with shade
• Tender 5.7 m with outboard engine Yamaha 200HP
• 2 x SUP
• 2 x kayak
• Snorkeling equipment
• Fishing equipment
• Water ski
• Board games, cards
VAT, accommodation on the yacht, yacht with the complete equipment, crew, service on board, 4 hours of cruising per day, fuel for generator, bed linen, towels, yacht cleaning, tourist tax, Wi-Fi Internet
Food and beverages
Port and marina fees, anchorages
Entrance fees for National parks
Water sports: water ski, donut (60 EUR/h)
One way charter: 1 000 EUR
Tips for the crew
Half board (breakfast,lunch) - 350 EUR person/week
Full board (breakfast, lunch,dinner) - 650 EUR person/week
Extra meal (dinner) is optional - 50 EUR per person
1) Drinks and beverages are available from yacht's bar by the bar price list
2) All inclusive domestic package - 200 EUR person/week (includes Croatian wines, beers, spirits, soft drinks, water, juices, coffee, tea)
3) All inclusive non-alcoholic package - 90 EUR person/week
4) Drinks and beverages completely supplied by clients - beverages service cost: 700 EUR/week
Gulet Vivere is available for charter from bases: Dubrovnik
The yacht particulars displayed above are displayed in good faith and whilst believed to be correct, are not guaranteed. All information is subject to change without any prior notice and is without warranty. Prices shown in the results above are indicative and may differ from our detailed offer. Possible discounts may apply but are not included in the prices indicated above. Exact pricing, yacht specifications, pictures/brochures will be confirmed by our booking department upon your request. For a more detailed offer, please send us your inquiry.
50% upon reservation
50% 6 weeks prior to the charter