Gulet Perla is a sailing boat of distinguished beauty and style, a lovely choice for those who appreciate spending their cruising holiday in comfort while discovering the appealing destinations of the Adriatic coast. Intended as a charter yacht, Perla was built in 1998 bearing in mind both design and safety standards.
This amazing gulet enables a highly comfortable accommodation for up to 12 charter guests due to its 7 elegantly furnished cabins. There are five double cabins whereas the remaining two cabins have double bedding arrangements, each with air conditioning and private lavatory facilities.
There are separate crew quarters intended for crew members, guarantying ultimate privacy to the guests. The interior salon contains a lovely seating area with the bar. Interior spaces also offer a number of entertainment possibilities such as LCD TV, stereo system, DVD player, a computer and an Internet access.
Gulet's exterior layout is simple, emphasizing yacht's elegant lines and extensive outdoor areas. The bow is intended as a vast sundeck area whereas the stern deck contains a dining table, ideal for relishing an array of unique gastronomic experiences with breathtaking sunsets and pristine blue waters of the Mediterranean in the background.
Chartering a sailing gulet such as this one means that you are provided with a highly experienced crew, that upholds the highest level of professionalism and renders your holiday at sea a genuine pleasure.
Perla has a dinghy with an outboard engine as well as waterskiing, canoeing, fishing and snorkeling equipment on board to provide its guests an active holiday arrangements.
Hand-picked itinerary includes key attractions of the Adriatic coast as well as numerous authentic experiences that are bound to ensure an unmatched style of travel aboard gulet Perla and an unforgettable cruising in Croatia.
• 2 x Double cabin - cabin with double bed (170x200 cm). Private bathroom with shower box and toilet
• 3 x Double cabin - cabin with double bed (140x200 cm). Private bathroom with shower box and toilet
• 2 x Twin cabin - cabin with two single beds (80x200 cm / 140x200 cm). Private bathroom with shower and toilet
• Tender 5,30 m
• Outboard engine 100 HP
• Donut - 100 EUR/hour
• Water ski - 100 EUR/hour
• 2 x SUP
• Snorkeling equipment: flippers and masks
• Fishing gear
• TV, DVD,CD player
• Board games, cards
• Wi Fi
• Yacht with complete equipment
• One week yacht charter
• Accommodation for max. 12 guests
• 4 crew members
• Up to 4 hours of cruising per day
• Air conditioning: 6 hours a day (while the yacht is out of port)
• Bed linen, towels, beach towels
• Yacht cleaning
• Food and drinks
• Port fees, anchorages
• Private marinas (if requested from clients)
• National Park Entrance fees
• One-way charter to/from Dubrovnik (in case of empty-leg)
• Water sports that require the use of fuel
• Transfers from/to the yacht
• Crew tips
• Port fees
Half board (breakfast and lunch or dinner) - 450 EUR person/week
Extra meal (dinner) - 50 EUR/person (max 2 dinners)
Children: 0-2 years gratis, 2-10 years 50% discount on food price
1) Drinks and beverages are available from yacht's bar by the bar price list. Bringing your own drinks on board is prohibited.
2) All inclusive domestic package - 260 EUR person/week (includes Croatian wines, beers, spirits, soft drinks, natural and mineral water, coffee, tea, juices)
3) All inclusive non-alcoholic package - 150 EUR person/week
4) Drinks and beverages completely supplied by clients: cost service of beverages - 1200 EUR/week
Port fees and anchorages are to be paid in cash and on spot according to the mooring rates listed in each port or anchorage. Total weekly cost of mooring depends on the chosen itinerary / ports of call. During favorable weather conditions is possible to anchor safely outside the port and thus reduce the mooring fees.
The yacht particulars displayed above are displayed in good faith and whilst believed to be correct, are not guaranteed. All information is subject to change without any prior notice and is without warranty. Prices shown in the results above are indicative and may differ from our detailed offer. Possible discounts may apply but are not included in the prices indicated above. Exact pricing, yacht specifications, pictures/brochures will be confirmed by our booking department upon your request. For a more detailed offer, please send us your inquiry.
50% upon reservation
50% 6 weeks prior to the charter