Gulet Nostalgija is a comfortable and tastefully decorated sailing gulet, available for yacht charter in Croatia.
With 5 double-bed cabins, gulet Nostalgija can easily accommodate up to 10 guests aboard. Each cabin is air conditioned and contains en suite facilities, providing utmost privacy and comfort.
Gulet Nostalgija was made in 1997 but refitted in 2020, blending gulet's traditional beauty with contemporary interior design.
The mahogany paneled salon consists of a cozy seating area and a bar where the guests can relax and enjoy in a variety of entertainment equipment such as plasma TV, DVD player and notebook with Internet access.
A spacious teak deck contains a shower, sun pads and comfortable loungers where guests can relax and relish a sense of utter privacy while sailing along the mesmerizing Adriatic coast.
There is a dining table with teak chairs and a leisure sofa in the shaded stern area, which makes the boat’s stern a perfect area for lounging and enjoying the scrumptious Mediterranean cuisine.
There are four crew members who will be at your disposal during the entire cruise and assist you with anything you may require, including suggesting the sailing itinerary or helping you organize many leisure activities.
Fully equipped for making your sailing vacation as pleasant as possible, gulet Nostalgija is a perfect gulet for those who wish to experience the shimmering blue waters of the Mediterranean and enjoy the splendor of Brac, Hvar, Solta, Mljet and many other Dalmatian islands and cities.
• 5 x Double cabins with private toilet and shower
• Bed linen, towels and beach towels
• Air-conditioning in each cabin
• Tender with outboard engine Honda 50 HP
• Snorkeling equipment
• Fishing equipment
TV, DVD/CD player
• Yacht with the complete equipment
• Yacht rental from Saturday to Saturday
• Accommodation for maximum10 guests
• 4 members of crew, service on board
• Up to 4 hours of cruising per day
• Air conditioning (6 hours per day)
• Bed linen and towels, beach towels
• Yacht cleaning
• Use of leisure equipment on board (SUP, canoe, snorkeling equipment, fishing equipment)
• Tender with outboard engine Honda 50 HP for transfers
• Wi-Fi Internet
• Food and drinks
• Port fees, anchorages (cca 1000 EUR/week)
• Private marinas (if requested from clients)
• Entrance fees to the National Parks
• One way to / from Dubrovnik: 1000 EUR (in case of empty-leg)
• Water sports that require use of fuel
• Transfer from and/or to the yacht
• Tips for the crew
• Port fees
Half board (breakfast and lunch) - 450 EUR person/week
Extra meal (dinner) - 40 EUR/person
Children: 0-3 years free of charge, 3-7 years 50% discount on food price
1) Drinks and beverages are available from yacht's bar by the bar price list. Bringing your own drinks on board is prohibited.
2) All inclusive domestic package - 200 EUR person/week (includes Croatian wines, beers, local alcoholic drinks, soft drinks, water, mineral water, juices, coffee, tea)
3) All inclusive non-alcoholic package - 100 EUR person/week
4) Drinks and beverages completely supplied by clients: cost service of beverages - 800 EUR/week
Port fees and anchorages are to be paid in cash and on spot according to the mooring rates listed in each port or anchorage. Total weekly cost of mooring depends on the chosen itinerary / ports of call. During favorable weather conditions is possible to anchor safely outside the port and thus reduce the mooring fees (aprox. 1000 EUR/week)
Gulet Nostalgija is available for charter from bases: Split
The yacht particulars displayed above are displayed in good faith and whilst believed to be correct, are not guaranteed. All information is subject to change without any prior notice and is without warranty. Prices shown in the results above are indicative and may differ from our detailed offer. Possible discounts may apply but are not included in the prices indicated above. Exact pricing, yacht specifications, pictures/brochures will be confirmed by our booking department upon your request. For a more detailed offer, please send us your inquiry.
50% upon reservation
50% 6 weeks prior to the charter