Gulet Bonaventura, gulet charter Croatia.
Gulet Bonaventura is a charming, traditional sailing boat available for gulet charter in Croatia. Chartered either from Split, Dubrovnik or Omiš, gulet Bonaventura has recently changed her owner and is your chance to enjoy a unique cruise vacation on the Adriatic coast.
There are 5 cabins overall; 3 double bed cabins and 2 double bed cabins with an additional single bunk bed, accommodating up to 12 guests aboard. Each cabin is individually air-conditioned with private en suite facilities.
Serving both as a dining area and a seating area with a bar, the interior salon offers plenty of space and stylish furnishings with amenities such as LED TV and CD player. Perfectly complementing the gulet’s interior design, the exterior areas offer plenty of space for alfresco dining and sunbathing.
Bonaventura is also fully - equipped for all sorts of daily activities out on the water such as snorkeling, fishing or waterskiing.
There are 4 crew members to welcome charter guests aboard gulet Bonaventura, each dedicated to making your sailing holiday as pleasant as possible. In order to maintain the ultimate guest satisfaction on board, the chef has a range of creative organic and healthy dishes with not a single detail being overlooked.
Naturally, the cruising routes made available by Bonaventura are as exciting as the chef’s sophisticated meal ideas and make the top destinations in Croatia of any must-sail list. Sailing routes may be altered to meet the guests’ demands and among the most scenic places are certainly Split, Makarska, Dubrovnik and splendid Dalmatian islands of Vis, Brač, Hvar, Korcula, Mljet.
Being particularly appealing to families or groups of friends, gulet Bonaventura and her crew will provide delightful holiday memories to all who sail the Adriatic under her sails.
3 x Double cabin – Cabin with double bed (150 x 200 cm). Cabin size: 7m2. Private bathroom with shower and toilet.
2 x Double cabin with additional bed – Cabin with double bed (140 x 200 cm) with additional bed (80 x 200 cm). Cabin size: 9m2. Private bathroom with shower and toilet
• Outboard engine yamaha 100 Hp
• Water ski
• Canoe x 2
• SUP x 2
• Snorkeling equipment
• Fishing equipment
• Yacht with the complete equipment
• Yacht rental from Saturday to Saturday
• Accommodation for maximum10+2 guests
• 4 members of crew, service on board
• Up to 4 hours of cruising per day
• Air conditioning (6 hours per day)
• Bed linen and towels, beach towels
• Yacht cleaning
• Use of leisure equipment on board (SUP, canoe, snorkeling equipment, fishing equipment)
• Tender 5,6 m with outboard engine Yamaha 100 HP for transfers
• Wi-Fi Internet
• Welcome drink
• Food and drinks
• Port fees, anchorages (cca 1 000 EUR/week)
• Private marinas (if requested from clients)
• Entrance fees to the National Parks
• Delivery fee for check in/check out in any other port except base port if "empty leg caused"
• One way to / from Dubrovnik: 800 EUR (in case of empty-leg)
• Water sports that require use of fuel: donut, water ski, wakeboard
• Transfer from and/or to the yacht
• Tips for the crew
• Port fees
Half board (breakfast,lunch) - 420 EUR person/week
Full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner) - 650 EUR person/week
Children: 0-3 years free of charge, 3-12 years 50% discount
Extra meal: 40 EUR person/week
1) Drinks and beverages are available from yacht's bar by the bar price list. Bringing your own drinks on board is prohibited.
2) All inclusive foreign package - 350 EUR person/week (includes Croatian quality wines, champagne, beers, spirits, soft drinks, natural and mineral water, coffee, tea, juices. Foreign spirits: whiskey Red label or Jameson, rum Bacardi or Captain Morgan, gin Bombay or Tanqueray, vodka Absolute or Smirnoff, tequila Sierra or similar)
3) All inclusive domestic package - 240 EUR person/week (includes Croatian quality wines, beers, spirits, soft drinks, natural and mineral water, coffee, tea, juices)
4) All inclusive non-alcoholic package - 140 EUR person/week
5) Drinks and beverages completely supplied by clients: cost service of beverages - 900 EUR/week
Port fees and anchorages are to be paid in cash and on spot according to the mooring rates listed in each port or anchorage. Total weekly cost of mooring depends on the chosen itinerary / ports of call. During favorable weather conditions is possible to anchor safely outside the port and thus reduce the mooring fees (approx. 1 000 EUR)
The yacht particulars displayed above are displayed in good faith and whilst believed to be correct, are not guaranteed. All information is subject to change without any prior notice and is without warranty. Prices shown in the results above are indicative and may differ from our detailed offer. Possible discounts may apply but are not included in the prices indicated above. Exact pricing, yacht specifications, pictures/brochures will be confirmed by our booking department upon your request. For a more detailed offer, please send us your inquiry.
50% upon reservation
50% 6 weeks prior to the charter