Gulet Adriatic Holiday has all the amenities and features required for a refreshing and fun gulet holiday in Croatia.
Gulet Adriatic Holiday is a comfortable sailing gulet for wonderful cruise holidays in Croatia. The guests can set sail from the port of Split or Dubrovnik and one way-charters Split-Dubrovnik or Dubrovnik – Split are also available. Apart from these two beautiful coastal destinations, sailing routes most commonly include some of the most incredible islands in Croatia such as Elafiti islands, Korčula, Mljet, Vis, Brač, Hvar and many others.
Cruising routes may also include Montenegro upon request and are most of all personalized to suit the guests’ wishes.
The layout of this lovely gulet is quite flexible and very functional as well.
Featuring 2 twin cabins, 2 double cabins and a master cabin with an island king size bed, gulet Adriatic Holiday can accommodate up to 10 persons aboard.
All cabins are air conditioned and have private bathrooms with showers and toilets. The cabins have TV and CD / DVD player too whereas the twin cabins may be converted to double cabins upon request.
While the guests may be more inclined towards enjoying intimate alfresco dining while aboard, gulet Adriatic Holiday boasts a spacious and bright main salon where it is possible to relax away from the sun.
Stepping out onto the exterior areas, the guests will be pleasantly surprised by a huge fly bridge with sun mattresses on their disposal.
There are also direct stairs from the foredeck to the sea platform, enabling easy access from and to the sea.This feature is especially handy when swimming or trying some of multiple water toys available on board.
There are 3 members of the crew with their own sleeping quarters, further elevating the guests’ overall charter experience. The captain has a long-lasting sailing experience and will be more than happy to show you a wealth of natural treasures tucked away all along the Adriatic coast.
Altogether, the gulet Adriatic Holiday has all the amenities and features required for a refreshing and fun gulet holiday with family and friends.
Accommodation for up to 10 guests
• 1 x Master cabin with king size bed
• 2 x Double cabins
• 2 x Twin cabins (the twin cabins may be converted to double)
• Each cabin has private bathroom with shower and toliet
• All cabins are air conditioned
• Each cabin is equipped TV,CD, DVD
• Bedlinen and towels are included
• Beach towels are included (1 per person/week)
• Spacious and bright main salon
• Table with seating area in salon
• Fully equipped kitchen
• Separate crew quarters
• Huge fly bridge
• Covered dining area and cushioned lounge area on the stern deck
• Sun deck with sun mattresses for sunbathing and relaxing
• Sea platform provides easy access from and to the sea
• Tender 5 m
• Outboard engine 100 HP
• Snorkelling equipment
• WaveRunner -150 EUR/h
• Waterski, Wakeboard, Ringo tubes – 100 EUR/h
VAT, shipboard accommodation, yacht with the complete equipment, 3 crew members, 4 hours of cruising per day, up to 12 hours of generator running per day, bed linen, towels, beach towels, yacht cleaning, tourist tax, Wi-Fi Internet
Food and drinks
Port fees and anchorages
Private marinas on request
National park and park of nature entrances
Fuel for water sports
Land transfers to/from the yacht/hotel/airport
Tips for the crew
• Port fees
Half board (breakfast,lunch) - 370 EUR person/week
Full board (breakfast, lunch,dinner) - 550 EUR person/week
Children: 0-4 years free of charge, 4-12 years 50% discount on food price
1) Drinks and beverages are available from yacht's bar by the bar price list. Bringing your own drinks on board is prohibited.
2) All inclusive domestic package - 220 EUR person/week (includes Croatian quality wines, beers, spirits, soft drinks, natural and mineral water, coffee, tea, juices)
3) All inclusive non-alcoholic package - 100 EUR person/week
4) Drinks and beverages completely supplied by clients: cost service of beverages - 700 EUR/week
Port fees and anchorages are to be paid in cash and on spot according to the mooring rates listed in each port or anchorage. Total weekly cost of mooring depends on the chosen itinerary / ports of call. During favorable weather conditions is possible to anchor safely outside the port and thus reduce the mooring fees.( 500 - 1 000 EUR/week)
The yacht particulars displayed above are displayed in good faith and whilst believed to be correct, are not guaranteed. All information is subject to change without any prior notice and is without warranty. Prices shown in the results above are indicative and may differ from our detailed offer. Possible discounts may apply but are not included in the prices indicated above. Exact pricing, yacht specifications, pictures/brochures will be confirmed by our booking department upon your request. For a more detailed offer, please send us your inquiry.
50% upon reservation
50% 6 weeks prior to the charter