Luxury Gulet Alba is an elegant cruising yacht available for charter and private cruises in Croatia. 30 meters long, gulet Alba accommodates up to 10 guests, offering utmost privacy and excellent charter service to both families and couples with friends. With warm and natural palettes of colours and materials, Alba’s interior look boasts an elegant design that emphasizes hospitality and comfort.
The guest cabins consist of one beautiful master cabin, one VIP cabin, two double bed cabins and one twin cabin, each equipped with air conditioning, en suite bathroom, satellite TV and CD / DVD player.
Outside, a lovely dining area makes an aft deck a perfect place to enjoy panoramic views and indulge in a variety of splendid culinary delights prepared by the private chef on board. In addition to the aft deck, there is a lounge area with cushions on the bow deck and a fly bridge area with sun mattresses, pleasantly sheltered from the direct sunlight.
A perfect combination of relaxing and sports activities is provided due to a range of water toys available on board such as kayak, tender, outboard engine, water ski, SUP and waverunner (available only to the guests with a license).
To make your cruising experience special, you will be pampered by 3-4 professional and attentive crew members; a captain, a sailor, a hostess and a chef. During your cruise you can enjoy either half board or full board menu and you can also consult the captain regarding the itinerary. Available from the port of Split, gulet Alba comes with plenty of areas to relax, entertain and enjoy the ultimate cruising experience on the Adriatic.
5 cabins in total, each with shower and toilet
• 1 x Master cabin
• 1 x VIP cabin
• 2 x Double cabins
• 1 x Twin cabin
• Bed linen and towels included
• The air conditioner can be individually controlled in each cabin
• Tender 5 m
• Outboard motor 60 HP
• Waterski- extra charged
• Waverunner - extra charged 250 EUR/h
• 2 x Kayak
• 2 x SUP
• Snorkeling equipment (masks and fins)
• Outdoor shower
• TV, DVD, CD
• Yacht with the complete equipment
• Yacht rental from Saturday to Saturday
• Accommodation for maximum10 guests
• 4 members of crew, service on board
• Up to 4 hours of cruising per day
• Generator work 24/7
• Bed linen and towels
• Yacht cleaning
• Use of leisure equipment on board (SUP, kayak, snorkeling equipment)
• Wi-Fi Internet
• Food and drinks
• Port fees, anchorages
• Private marinas (if requested from clients)
• National Park Entrance fees
• Delivery fee for check in/check out in any other port except base port if "empty leg caused"
• One-way charter to/from Dubrovnik: 1 200 EUR (in case of empty-leg)
• Dubrovnik visit fee on route Split – Split: 1 200 EUR
• Extra navigation: 70 EUR/h
• Water sports that require use of fuel: water ski, waverunner (250 EUR/h)
• Transfers from/to the yacht
• Tips for the crew
• Port fees
Half board (breakfast,lunch) - 460 EUR person/week
Full board (breakfast, lunch,dinner) - 660 EUR person/week
Children: 0-2 years free of charge, 2-10 years 50% discount on food price, 10-12 years 30% discount on food price
1) Drinks and beverages are available from yacht's bar by the bar price list. Bringing your own drinks on board is prohibited.
2) All inclusive domestic package - 275 EUR person/week (includes Croatian quality wines, beers, spirits, soft drinks, natural and mineral water, coffee, tea, juices)
3) All inclusive non-alcoholic package - 140 EUR person/week
Port fees and anchorages are to be paid in cash and on spot according to the mooring rates listed in each port or anchorage. Total weekly cost of mooring depends on the chosen itinerary / ports of call. During favorable weather conditions is possible to anchor safely outside the port and thus reduce the mooring fees.
Gulet Alba is available for charter from bases: Split
The yacht particulars displayed above are displayed in good faith and whilst believed to be correct, are not guaranteed. All information is subject to change without any prior notice and is without warranty. Prices shown in the results above are indicative and may differ from our detailed offer. Possible discounts may apply but are not included in the prices indicated above. Exact pricing, yacht specifications, pictures/brochures will be confirmed by our booking department upon your request. For a more detailed offer, please send us your inquiry.
50% upon reservation
50% 6 weeks before charter