Authentic motor sailer Ardura is a luxury wooden boat originally inspired by the traditional Croatian boat called trabakul. Available for private charter and cruises in Croatia Ardura accommodates up to 12 guests in 6 luxuriously decorated cabins.
Recently available for private charter in Croatia, Ardura will take you to some of the most appreciated sailing destinations on the Adriatic coast in one-of-a-kind setting. Fusion of precious Croatian maritime heritage and contemporary elegance, this unique motor sailer can accommodate up to 12 charter guests in 6 cabins, almost equal in size. The cabins are located in the centre of the hull, on the lower deck and you get to choose between 2 double and 4 convertible en-suite cabins.
All cabins lead to the 25-square-meters-large salon, consisting of a lovely dining area and a lounge area with a bar.
Stepping out of the salon takes you to the aft deck, its beautiful shaded al fresco dining table, and a traditional cushioned area further behind.
Sun worshippers will love the sun deck with plenty of sun mattresses as well as a lounge area with tables and a sofa.
You can make your sailing holiday even more exciting with water rides or you can simply drowse in the warm sun while 4 crew members cater to your every need. A hit of relaxed yacht life paired with the small glimpse into the past, sailing holidays aboard Ardura attain a whole different meaning.
2 x DOUBLE CABIN - Cabin with double bed. Private bathroom with shower box and toilet
4 x CONVERTIBLE CABIN - Cabin with 2 single beds. Private bathroom with shower box and toilet
Tender 5,20 m, outboard engine Yamaha 60 HP
Water Ski (adults)
Wakeboard play (Waketec)
2 x Ringo
2 x SUP
2 x Kayak for 2 pax
• Accommodation for up to 12 guests in 6 cabins
• Yacht with the complete equipment
• 4 members of crew, crew service
• Up to 4 hours of cruising per day
• Fuel for generator (24/7)
• Bed linen and towels
• Yacht cleaning
• Wi-Fi Internet
• Tender for transfers to/from the yacht,
• Tender for watersports - 3 h/week
• Recreational equipment (SUP, kayak, snorkeling gear)
• Food and beverages
• Port fees and anchorages
• Private marinas on request
• National park and park of nature entrances
• Delivery fee for check in/check out in any other port except base port
• Dubrovnik visit fee on Split - Split route
• Extra navigation
• Shore excursions
• Guided tours
• Land transfers to/from the yacht/hotel/airport
• Tips for the crew
• APA (10% of the charter fee)
Half board (breakfast,lunch) - 530 EUR person/week
Full board (breakfast, lunch,dinner) - 790 EUR person/week
Children: 0-2 years free of charge, 2-10 years 50% discount on food price, 10-12 years 30% discount on food price
1) Drinks and beverages are available from yacht's bar by the bar price list. Bringing your own drinks on board is prohibited.
2) All inclusive domestic package - 280 EUR person/week (includes Croatian quality wines, beers, spirits, soft drinks, natural and mineral water, coffee, tea, juices)
3) All inclusive non-alcoholic package - 160 EUR person/week
4) Drinks and beverages completely supplied by clients: cost service of beverages - 800 EUR/week
APA (Advance Provisioning Allowance): 10% of the charter fee
APA is used to cover following costs, but not limited to:
• Port fees, anchorages, marina fees
• National park and parks of nature entrances
• Fuel for tender and water sports
• Delivery fee for embarkation/disembarkation in any other port except base port if „empty leg“ caused
• Shipping agents' fee
• Custom fees and charter licences if cruising outside Croatia (Montenegro)
• Extra hours of navigation
• Shoreside transport
• Excursions and extra activities
• Other costs for services requested by Charter Party during the charter such as but not limited to hire or purchase costs of any special equipment placed on board at the Charterer's request
APA has to be paid in cash on board upon embarkation or as a wire transfer prior to embarkation.
Gulet ARDURA is available for charter from bases: Split
The yacht particulars displayed above are displayed in good faith and whilst believed to be correct, are not guaranteed. All information is subject to change without any prior notice and is without warranty. Prices shown in the results above are indicative and may differ from our detailed offer. Possible discounts may apply but are not included in the prices indicated above. Exact pricing, yacht specifications, pictures/brochures will be confirmed by our booking department upon your request. For a more detailed offer, please send us your inquiry.
50% upon reservation
50% 6 weeks before charter